Set in the heart of Strathfield, this ultra-convenient location will have you in within walking distance to all essential amenities. This full brick, north facing unit set in a boutique block, is the perfect investment opportunity for the savvy investor or great residence for the first home buyer.
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Sundrenched L shaped lounge and dining with new floating floors
- Balcony off living room
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- Walking distance to Strathfield Plaza, Strathfield station, Meriden, Santa Sabina College and other local schools plus an abundance of local eateries at your doorstep
- Within moments to Australian Catholic University, St Patrick's College, Westfield Burwood, local parks, transport and easy access to major roads.
Water: $178.16 per quarter approx.
Council: $341.80 per quarter approx.
Strata: $807.65 per quarter approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface