Beyond the facade of this residence, be surprised by the space and warmth this home has to offer. Set on 443sqm this north facing (from rear) Californian Bungalow presents an exceptional opportunity to renovate or rebuild. Well-presented and ready to move into or rent out, there's plenty of scope to refurbish and capitalise.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors, full brick home
- Spacious light filled gas kitchen with ample storage that opens to a formal dining room
- Living room with open fireplace
- Two generous bedrooms, main with air conditioning
- Bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Level garden with undercover entertaining area and shed
- Not heritage listed or within a conservation area
- 300m walk to Concord West train station and enjoy the convenience of being in walking distance to Victoria Avenue eateries and shops
- Central to Rhodes Waterside, the Bakehouse Quarter North Strathfield, schools, parks, transport and easy access to major roads
Water: $172.07 per quarter approx.
Council: $294.00 per quarter approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools