Brimming with potential on a deep 151.8 sqm block, this original single level terrace presents a great entry point into the area and an exceptional opportunity to update, build up and capitalise (STCA).
• Freshly painted with light filled interiors
• Two spacious carpeted bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
• Separate neat kitchen
• Generous combined dining and living area
• Fold-out doors open seamlessly to a private East facing courtyard
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with internal laundry
• High ceilings and skylights
• Rear lane access with 2 car spaces.
• Walk to Surry Hills Shopping Centre, Moore Park, and trendy Crown, Dank and Bourke St precincts
• Moments to city buses, Redfern and Central Stations, Redfern Park, schools, and 10mins drive (approx) to Sydney CBD
Water: $191.04 per quarter approx.
Council: $348.00 per quarter approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools