Introducing "The Milson" - Exclusive Real Estate is proud to present to the market Mortlake's newest residence. Comprising of 13 apartments, this boutique block epitomises style, sophistication & superior quality!
Set in the idyllic suburb of Mortlake, enjoy the chic village lifestyle by being within footsteps of cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, parks and schools. Yet enjoy the bustling nightlife of neighbouring hubs of Rhodes, Top Ryde and Concord.
Each apartment features;
• Light and bright interiors throughout, high ceilings
• Generous size bedrooms with builtins wardrobes
• Selected apartments inclusive of a separate study
• Polyurethane gas kitchen including 40mm stone benchtop and splashback, stainless steel appliances, soft close draws, ducted rangehood
• Tiled open plan living and dining area which flows to a covered entertainers balcony
• Internal laundry with combined washing machine and dryer
• Fully-tiled designer bathroom
• High end finishes, ducted air conditioning, security video intercom, LED down lights throughout
• Secure building with basement parking. Lift access
• Communal garden area
• Low strata fee's approximately $500-$600pq
You will love the convenience of being within a;
• 10 min walk to Mortlake Punt
• 4 min drive to Cabarita Wharf
• 6 min drive to Concord West Train Station
• 190m from Breakfast Point Shopping Village
• 3 min drive to Concord Shopping Village
• 9 min drive to Rhodes Waterside
• 11 min drive to Top Ryde Shopping Centre
• 10 min walk to Mortlake Public School
• 2 min drive to Concord and Massey Park Golf Club's
• 15 min walk to Cabarita Park
• 13 min drive to Sydney Olympic Park
• Situated 14km from Sydney CBD
• Easy access on public transport (via bus and ferry) to the City, Sydney Olympic Park, Bicentennial Park and Parramatta along with easy access to major roads
This is a fantastic opportunity for investors.
If you are sick, have come into contact with someone who is sick, are due to be in isolation for have any symptoms of COVID 19, we request that you refrain from booking in appointments.
If you have recently been overseas or have been in contact with anyone that has been overseas within 14 days please be courteous and refrain from booking an appointment and advise us accordingly.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement