Convenience is an understatement with this stylish limitless home that will surely delight. Perfectly located within the tightly held but growing suburb of Rhodes, this hassle free purchase can be readily enjoyed or upgraded to suit your style & needs.
Currently zoned R3 and in the proposed corridor of future development in the Rhodes East precinct. Solid capital growth assured, don't miss this undeniable opportunity to secure a home of this calibre set only a stone's throw away from Rhodes Central Hub, Brays Bay and Parramatta River.
- 5 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main bedroom with en-suite and private balcony with eastern aspect.
- Sun drenched open plan lounge & dining seamlessly flowing to an entertainers undercover alfresco area.
- Immaculate chef style kitchen with modern stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances accompanied by high end finishes.
- Two modern bathrooms with standalone shower and bath tub to the main. Additional double sized powder room with potential to convert to a 3rd bathroom.
- Double-sized internal laundry with ample storage space
- Secure low maintenance back yard perfect for a growing family
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Additional features include
- High feature ceilings
- Down lights throughout with unique hallway lighting
- Dual- zone ducted air conditioning throughout
- Dual-zone alarm System
- Freshly rejuvenated with a new coat of paint & flooring
Within moments to Rhodes Waterside & cinema, Rhodes Business Park, Concord Hospital, cafes and restaurants, ferry transport, bike paths and bayside walks, as well as walking distance to Rhodes train station making the commute to the city and local private schools a breeze.
Outgoings per quarter
Water: $172.04 per quarter approx.
Council: $416.00 per quarter approx.
Potential rental return of $1000.00 per week
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools