Exclusive Real Estate proudly presents 13/36 Tennyson Road, Mortlake. Set in Mortlake's most newest complex, The Milson, this boutique block of 13 apartments epitomises style, sophistication & superior quality!
Set in the idyllic suburb of Mortlake, enjoy the chic village lifestyle by being within footsteps of cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, parks and schools. Yet enjoy the bustling nightlife of neighbouring hubs of Rhodes, Top Ryde and Concord.
Recently completed this beautifully presented residence is remarkably contemporary in design and with premium quality finishes throughout, combined with a clever craftmanship to create a light filled home of low maintenance set in a prime lifestyle location minutes from the water foreshore.
• Can be used as a dual key apartment
• Light and bright interiors throughout, high ceilings
• Three generous size bedrooms with builtins wardrobes, two with ensuites
• Spacious study
• Polyurethane gas kitchen including 40mm stone benchtop and splashback, stainless steel appliances, soft close draws, ducted rangehood
• Tiled open plan living and dining area which flows to a covered entertainers balcony with district views
• Internal laundry with combined washing machine and dryer. Separate storage room
• Fully-tiled designer bathroom
• High end finishes, ducted air conditioning, security video intercom, LED down lights throughout
• Secure building with basement parking. Lift access
• Communal garden area
You will love the convenience of being within a;
• 10 min walk to Mortlake Punt
• 4 min drive to Cabarita Wharf
• 6 min drive to Concord West Train Station
• 190m from Breakfast Point Shopping Village
• 3 min drive to Concord Shopping Village
• 9 min drive to Rhodes Waterside
• 11 min drive to Top Ryde Shopping Centre
• 10 min walk to Mortlake Public School
• 2 min drive to Concord and Massey Park Golf Club's
• 15 min walk to Cabarita Park
• 13 min drive to Sydney Olympic Park
• Situated 14km from Sydney CBD
• Easy access on public transport (via bus and ferry) to the City, Sydney Olympic Park, Bicentennial Park and Parramatta along with easy access to major roads
This is a fantastic opportunity for investors and an enticingly affordable prospect for young professionals and first-time buyers.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement