Set in a contemporary low rise development, this full brick apartment with a north facing aspect and flowing interiors is the perfect start for first home buyers.
- Two bedrooms both with built ins, main with ensuite and adjoining balcony
- Spacious gas kitchen with plenty of storage
- Generous lounge and dining room with adjoining balcony
- Large modern bathroom with laundry
- Air conditioning, crimsafe doors, nbn ready
- Security block, intercom and one secure car space
- Be within moments of Homebush West Shopping Village, Sydney Markets, Lidcombe Shopping Centre, DFO, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter, Strathfield Plaza, popular schools, parks, Hudson Park Golf Course, Sydney Olympic Park, public transport and easy access to major roads.
Water: $178.16 per quarter approx.
Council: $314.00 per quarter approx.
Strata: $731.70 per quarter approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement